BEST OF - PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES, Delightful...Buttery...Chewy
BEST OF CLASS PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - Soft and chewy is oh so good
Best Ever Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 9 minutes
· Large bowl
· Small bowl
· Cookie sheet
· Stir spoon
. Measuring cup
. Measuring spoons
· Small scoop (optional)
· 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, packed
· 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
· 1 cup smooth/creamy peanut butter
. 1 cube softened butter
. 1 egg
. 1 teaspoon baking soda
. 1 teaspoon vanilla
. 1/2 teaspoon table salt
1. In a large bowl, add peanut butter and butter and stir well.
2. Add egg and vanilla and mix well again. [The mixture will become slightly fluffy at this point].
3. Add the brown sugar to the peanut butter mixture, combine and stir until any sugar lumps are smoothed out.
4. In a small bowl add flour, baking soda and salt together and stir well to distribute evenly.
5. Add to the large bowl ingredients, the flour mixture and blend thoroughly.
6. Place the bowl of cookie dough in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. [This is an important step because it will help keep your cookies from flattening when they are cooked and is easier to scoop].
7. If using a spoon to form the cookie, spoon out enough to make a little more than an inch ball as you roll the dough in the palm of your hand. Place dough on a cookie sheet lined with a liner such as parchment paper or silicone pad or use a baking spray. If using a small scoop, just scoop a ball.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 8 to 9 minutes [The cookies will continue to cook as they cool].
9. Allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheet before moving to another platter.
The Crooked Ladle
Savor the taste...
Note: These cookies freeze very well.